120 (Requires 120)
Keep your head down. We do not want to be seen out here.
How then, did he make his escape?
Let's look around.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
Let us keep investigating.
SI:7 lurking around Stormwind? Hmm, probably after the same thing we are.
We need to keep moving.
- Quest accept
- Dark Ranger Lyana says: Let's keep moving. Be on the lookout for anything suspicious.
- Arrive at Mirror Lake at .
- Dark Ranger Lyana says: A sewer exit. Outside the city, away from prying eyes. Let's take a look at that lock.
- Investigate the Old Lock.
This lock is old and heavily rusted.
Scrape marks and flecks of loose rust are present around the keyhole and moving parts.
It has been recently used.
- Dark Ranger Lyana says: Seems we have found his escape route. Hmm, there is mud around the lake. We should check for tracks.
- Dark Ranger Lyana says: The mud has been disturbed. Someone tried to disguise their route amongst the reeds. Let's keep moving.
- Continue into the forest to locate Muddy Tracks at .
- Dark Ranger Lyana says: Heavy footprints. Too large for a human. It has to be Saurfang. His trail leads east...
- Three SI:7 agents appear.
- SI:7 Agent says: Well, well... what do we have here?
- SI:7 Agent says: Seems a couple of Hordies got lost. VERY lost.
- SI:7 Agent says: Does that area look brown and filthy to you, Hordies?
- SI:7 Agent says: Sure seems green to me. Not like Horde lands at all.
- SI:7 Agent says: Let's send them back on their way then, shall we?
- SI:7 Agent says: My daggers can point 'em in the right direction!
- And they attack the hero and Lyana. After they are killed, quest is completed.
- Dark Ranger Lyana says: Fools.
- Side with Varok
- Side with Sylvanas
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.