One Last Request
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
I can feel my bonds to this place slipping, and I have you to thank.
I would like to ask one more favor of you though. Please bring the ring you found to Lucille. It was meant for her to hold, not my dusty bones.
And <class>, do not tell her what has transpired here. She has enough tragedy weighing down her heart. I do not wish to add to it.
What... what's this?
This... this is the ring Alexander was to give me at our wedding. I had thought it long lost...
I do not know how you found this, <class>, but words cannot say how grateful I am. Alexander was very dear to me, and this ring was a symbol of the strength of our love.
It is good to feel that again...
- Alexander Treadward says: At last... I can leave the memories of this place behind.
- Alexander Treadward says: Thank you, friend.
- Turn in
- Lucille Waycrest says: Oh, Alexander... I wish you were here now...
- Alexander Treadward says: I will always be here, dear Lucy...
- Alexander Treadward says: Always...
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.