|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
- Gelkis Clan Centaur (Friendly)
The earth whispers many secrets to those who listen. One secret I hear of is a red crystal. It is called draenethyst, and it is new to our earth. It comes from a place where mountains fly, and where demons rule.
- 2950 XP or 22 20 at Level 80
- One towards
- One towards (or the earlier ones, if not completed)
Show me you are a friend of the Gelkis, <name>.
Yes, this is the shard of which the earth whispered. I can feel strong magic in it! I will use this magic against the enemies of the Gelkis.
You have done one more task for us, <name>. Maybe soon, we will call you friend.
- Starts in Desolace on Kalimdor, but you need to travel to central Swamp of Sorrows on the Eastern Kingdoms to find Ongeku.
- Closest Alliance towns are Darkshire in Duskwood to the west of the swamp (with Deadwind Pass between them) or Nethergarde Keep in the Blasted Lands to the south of the swamp.
- The Horde have a town nearby called Stonard in the south-central swamp.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.