Automatic / Archmage Khadgar
90 (Requires 90)
Disable the two fel spires of the Dark Portal.
The Iron Horde appear to be holding prisoners that are crucial to keeping the portal open. Search the nearby spires!
See the drifting energy from the tips of those spires? They clearly have some effect upon the portal.
With any hope the portal falls along with them.
The portal is weakened, but it remains open.
One option remains, <name>.
- 13700 XP
Head to the northwest and southwest corners of the platform, immediately north and south of where the main melee is.
- Hansel Heavyhands says: Get on in there, champ!
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: Don't worry. We've got your back!
Inside the north fel tower is Cho'gall, who says the following:
- Cho'gall says: You... outsider. Destroy that relic, and set us free. (Crush the relic! Smash the relic!)
Interact with the Mark of the Shadowmoon.
- Cho'gall says: Seek out Gul'dan if you truly wish to stop the Iron Horde. (Gul'dan! Gul'dan powers the portal!)
- Cho'gall takes a portal to leave the area as the Dark Portal weakens.
- Archmage Khadgar yells: Look! The portal grows weaker!
- Archmage Khadgar yells: Hold that front! Our work is nearly done!
At the south fel tower, Teron'gor is imprisoned!
- Teron'gor says: You... strange invaders...
- Teron'gor says: You seek to disable the Dark Portal?
- Teron'gor says: I can help you. Just... set me free.
- Teron'gor says: Destroy the relic, invader!
Interact with the Mark of the Bleeding Hollow.
- Teron'gor says: Those Iron cowards were using us as conduits to power their portal. They will regret that.
- Teron'gor says: The Shadow Council thanks you.
- Teron'gor takes a portal to leave the area.
After disabling both:
- Grommash Hellscream yells: Iron Horde! The intruders are freeing our prisoners!
- Grommash Hellscream yells: Stop them!
Place the three mana bombs near the Dark Portal.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.