Onward and Inward
86 (Requires 85)
- Return to Paw'don Village
"Sha" energy, hm? Tread carefully, <name> - there's a hidden darkness to this continent.
Our aerial scouts think we've found the wreckage of the flagship near Paw'don village. Go there and report to Admiral Rogers for instructions.
You are welcome to use my gyrocopter.
Excellent work, <class>. I can see why you came so highly recommended.
- 111000 XP
- Xhu'daggab yells: DESTROY...
Thankfully, the gyro is equipped with a parachute and the adventurer will land safely back in town. Take care of any business, then head southwest across the bridge to the western side of the village, where Rogers is speaking with Taran Zhu and Sunke Khang.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Thank you for your hospitality, Mayor. I assure you: you're doing the right thing.
- Taran Zhu says: You may give these soldiers quarter at your discretion, but we are not choosing sides.
- Taran Zhu says: This conflict is little more than a race-war. Their hatreds would engulf this land - we will have no part in this!
- Taran Zhu says: I must go - there are others who have landed on our northern shores.
- Taran Zhu mounts his cloud serpent and peels off to the north.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.