110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Capture Shatterstone Harbor.
We're going to need a harbor for our base of operations. Those ruins across the way should be perfect for our needs.
I don't want to see a single hostile remain when our engineers arrive.
Now, go take that harbor in the name of the Alliance!
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 16,450 XP
The important thing is I think the rest of 'em got scared off once you started raining death down on 'em.
Small victories, right?
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Take one of the ropes down to the landing craft, <name>. And good luck.
- Umbric ports in
- Magister Umbric says: I'm here as you requested, Wyrmbane.
- Magister Umbric says: A desert? How... quaint.
Interact with the Rope Coil to hop on a landing craft:
- Sergeant Ermey says: Alright marines, listen up! When we hit the beach I want <name> to take point. Use that pretty little flare gun to light up anything that moves.
- Sergeant Ermey says: The rest of you follow me, we're going to maneuver around their flank.
- Sergeant Ermey yells: GO! GO! GO!
- Private James yells: For the Alliance!
As Ermey mentioned, players have a bonus ability:
- Flare Gun 20 yd range — Marks the designated area for an artillery strike. Instant (6 sec cooldown)
Round up a few enemies, then target the ground beneath them. There's a few seconds of travel time so make sure to keep the sethrak in the targeted area before they get utterly obliterated by the Cannon Blasts.
Random yells on Flare Gun use:
- Halford Wyrmbane yells: There's the target! Fire!
- Halford Wyrmbane yells: Give it to em, lads!
- Halford Wyrmbane yells: Target acquired! Fire!
Once done, head in the direction of Ermey. Things did not go so well:
- Sergeant Ermey yells: <Name>! We need you, pronto!
- Sergeant Ermey yells: Damn it, Leonard, I did not give you permission to check out!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.