Opening the Test Kitchen
110 (Requires 98)
I can cook, but I can't really hunt... or even fish, for that matter.
If you bring me ingredients, however, I will use them to research new recipes for you.
We can start with the few fish I managed to scrounge up. You'll find them in the barrel in the back of the kitchen.
Mackerel may not be extravagant, but it will fill your belly.
We've done it! With this technique, we should be able to prepare dried mackerel strips much more efficiently.
I am certain that there is much more we can learn. Keep bringing me ingredients, and I will keep the oven on!
- Nomi says: Bring me more ingredients, Master <name>. Meat, fish, blood... whatever you can find out there in the scary outdoors. I will help you turn them into delicious dishes!
- 16450 XP
- Work order started
- Nomi says: Now, let's try filleting them lengthwise first...
- Nomi says: Interesting! If I remove the bones after drying, I lose less of the meat...
- Nomi says: Perhaps this would work better if I were holding a beer...
- Nomi says: Perfect! I have a new recipe for you, <name>.
- Dishes appear on the pandaren table beside Nomi's prep table.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.