120 (Requires 120)
Clear out Sparkspanner's army.
- Jump in the First Squadron Prototype
- Defeat Sparkspanner's Army
Let's start clearing out the forces out in front. We'll take the earliest opportunity to bring the fight to Sparkspanner!
You will receive:
- 46 80
- 22,300 XP
I think we've dealt with enough of them. Time for the end game!
Interact with the First Squadron Prototype to enter it. Once again, Winklespring acts as the pilot with the player in the backseat. Upon takeoff:
- Fizzi Tinkerbow says: Careful, Commander. The titan facility's exterior defenses may have been rewired to see us as intruders.
- Cog Captain Winklespring says: Worry not, tinker. I am an excellent pilot.
- Fizzi Tinkerbow says: I'll keep that in mind when we get shot out of the sky, Cog Captain.
The plane automatically flies down toward the Terrace of the Makers and enters a large circuit route around the terrace and the areas outside Ulduar. Both areas are swarming with Sparkspanner's troops: Ironbound Invaders, Warbots 15x, Reprogrammed Librarians, Sparkspanner Commanders, Ulduar Defense Constructs, and Aerial Defense Units. The latter two types are unattackable and do not count for the quest. The prototype has two abilities:
- Standard Issue Bomber Gun — Start up the bomber gun, dealing damage periodically to enemies in front of the flying machine.
- Buster Cannon Mk. II — Fire Mekkatorque's patented Buster Cannon at the target location, instantly obliterating enemies.
Kill Sparkspanner's forces to fill the bar up to 100%.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.