Class Halls (or Order Halls) are sites of great power and the bases of operations of the class orders. Set in special locations with a strong connection to the order, order halls only allow access to players of the corresponding class.
- As you may have noticed, right now both the Alliance and the Horde are dealing with a bit of disarray on the leadership level. In World of Warcraft: Legion, you'll need to step up and find new ways to band together against the invasion that threatens all of Azeroth. As you venture into the Broken Isles, you'll join forces with other heroes of your class—no matter what faction they may be from—to make a stand and save everyone from annihilation.
- Every class needs a place to call home—a special retreat where support can be found, and a war room in which plans can be made. In Legion, this refuge is known as your Class Hall, a unique-to-your-class place where the champions of Warcraft will work with you to meet the challenges that you face in the Broken Isles.
List of order halls
|Class Order||Order Hall||Description|
|Cenarion Circle||Dreamgrove||Secluded in the primordial forests of Val'sharah, the Dreamgrove was shaped by the Dreamweavers to resemble the Emerald Dream|
|Conclave||Netherlight Temple||A prison of draenic design located on the Twisting Nether, the Temple was recently repurposed for use by the Conclave|
|Council of the Black Harvest||Dreadscar Rift||A Burning Legion portal world conquered by the warlocks of the Black Harvest|
|Earthen Ring||Heart of Azeroth||A hollowed-out cave overlooking the Maelstrom at a point where all of the elements come together|
|Illidari||Fel Hammer||Stationed on Mardum, the Fel Hammer was taken and repurposed to serve as the Illidari's base of operations|
|Knights of the Ebon Blade||Acherus||Having moved above the Broken Isles, Acherus is the main base for the Knights of the Ebon Blade|
|Knights of the Silver Hand||Sanctum of Light||A hidden hall beneath Light's Hope Chapel, rediscovered by the paladins of the Silver Hand|
|Order of the Broken Temple||Temple of Five Dawns||Located on the Wandering Isle, the Temple is used by the monks of the Broken Temple after they lost their monastery at the Peak of Serenity|
|The Uncrowned||Hall of Shadows||The secret base of operations of the Uncrowned located in the Underbelly of Dalaran|
|Tirisgarde||Hall of the Guardian||The highest tower in Dalaran, the Hall was restored by the reformed Tirisgarde, the mage-guard of Dalaran|
|Unseen Path||Trueshot Lodge||Located in the peaks of Highmountain, the Lodge was restored by the hunters of the Unseen Path|
|Valarjar||Skyhold||An enclave of the legendary Valarjar, granted by Odyn, within the Halls of Valor|
Order halls are in many ways Legion's counterpart to Warlords of Draenor's garrisons. They serve as a secondary hub for players outside of the main capital of Dalaran, and allow players to command a team of champions to undertake special missions. A key difference to garrisons is that the order halls are realm-wide and open to all characters of that class, including characters of both factions. Players come here to upgrade their artifacts, and to access special quests and missions.
- Main article: Class Hall followers
The evolution of Warlords of Draenor's follower system, order halls feature class champions, who can be sent on missions. While on alternate Draenor the player was recruiting any who would join their cause, the fight against the Burning Legion also requires artifacts of great power and especially capable champions. Players command a small force of these exceptional champions, including some fairly major lore characters such as Chen Stormstout, Garona Halforcen, Rehgar Earthfury, Rexxar, Lady Liadrin, or Keeper Thorim. The system allows players to learn more about their champions' backstories as they fight together.
As with followers, players send their champions on missions, but these missions are more integrated into the rest of the game experience, unlocking content and enabling the player in related zones. For example, missions may open new areas for questing, or grant special buffs to the player while in certain zones. Players are intended to work alongside and with their champions, rather than competing with them for rewards.
- Main article: Order Advancement
Please add any available information to this section.
Each class hall has a system of advancements.
Order halls feature armor stands where the first ten tier sets are displayed once the player has collected all parts of the set's appearance. However, the set will only appear on the rack if all parts of the set are from lowest raid level, and are of the same specialization.
- There is still a language barrier between Alliance and Horde players.
- While most halls are completely blocked off from other classes, five are actually part of the game world and reachable. Attempting to enter them however will get one teleported out to the entrance. If one knows where their Dalaran portal is and can fly to it fast enough, one can use them as alternate routes to Dalaran.
- The druids' Dreamgrove in Val'sharah
- The hunters' Trueshot Lodge in Highmountain
- The death knights' Acherus (flying only)
- The rogues' Hall of Shadows under Dalaran
- The paladins' Sanctum of Light is under Eastern Plaguelands
- The monks' Temple of Five Dawns and the entire Wandering Isle is in a different phase than the pandaren starting experience, with the compromise that non-pandaren monks can explore the whole island.
- During the alpha stages of Legion, all classes gained a teleport spell to their order hall, with 4 remaining to full release: , , and , and 8 being removed: , Call Eagle Spirit, , Naaru Lightshift, Extraction Point, , Ritual of Return and Skyjump.
- The Story of The Death Knight Order Hall Campaign
- The Story of The Druid Order Hall Campaign
- The Story of The Demon Hunter Order Hall Campaign
- The Story of The Hunter Order Hall Campaign
- The Story of The Mage Order Hall Campaign
- The Story of The Monk Order Hall Campaign
- The Story of The Paladin Order Hall Campaign
- The Story of The Priest Order Hall Campaign
- The Story of The Rogue Order Hall Campaign
- The Story of The Shaman Order Hall Campaign
- The Story of The Warlock Order Hall Campaign
- The Story of The Warrior Order Hall Campaign
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Time to complete Class Hall research for Tiers 3, 4, 5, and 6 reduced.
- Tiers 3 and 4 now take three days, Tier 5 takes five days, and Tier 6 takes seven days.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2015-11-07. World of Warcraft: Game Systems Panel. Blizzard Entertainment. Retrieved on 2015-11-08.
- ^ Legion (EU). Retrieved on 2016-08-01. “To overcome these threats, you will claim a Class Hall...”
- ^ Legion (US). Retrieved on 2016-08-01. “To overcome these threats, you will claim a Class Hall...”
- ^ http://blizzard.gamespress.com/World-of-Warcraft#?tab=documents World_of_Warcraft_Legion_Announcement_enUS.doc
- ^ Legion - World of Warcraft Products - Battle.net shop (EU). Retrieved on 2016-08-01. “Take charge of your Order Hall...”
- ^ Legion - World of Warcraft Products - Battle.net shop (US). Retrieved on 2016-08-01. “Take charge of your Order Hall...”
- ^ a b c d e f g http://www.blizzgc.com starting at 41:50
- ^ Legion Preview: Class Halls (2016-08-15). Retrieved on 2017-10-30.
- ^ chaud 2015-08-22. Patch 6.2.2 PTR - Build 20426, Dev Interviews, Patch 6.2.2 Development, Blue Tweets. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2015-08-21.
- ^ Dev Interviews, Rogue Order Hall, Blue Posts, Warcraft Movie Prop Contest, DLC #500 (2015-08-11).
- ^ World of Warcraft: Legion, Class Halls & Champions
- ^ BlizzCon 2015 Games Systems Panel
- ^ https://www.wowhead.com/guide=4821/class-hall-armor-racks-and-you