Order Must Be Restored (quest)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
60 (Requires 56)
Keep your wits about you, <name>. The Horde will defend the ranger lord with their very lives.
- Nathanos Blightcaller slain
Do you know how many ranger lords exist in this world? How many human ranger lords have ever existed?
Nathanos' accomplishments were unprecedented. He was a tactical genius, responsible for Alliance victories spanning a decade of conflict.
And now... the champion of the Forsaken.
No. This cannot be. Order must be restored.
Gather an army, <name>. Return to the Plagues with your army and destroy the Blightcaller.
I wish you luck, <name>. Truly, you will need it for this battle.
It is a tragedy. I think... I believe that our kind is cursed, <name>. We are cursed to lose our greatest warriors; our most noble heroes; our most gifted scholars.
We are indebted to you and I assure you, <name>, wherever Nathanos Marris is now, he smiles down upon you.
- Order Must Be Restored is a Common Quest card in the World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game's Drums of War set.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): This quest is now given by King Varian Wrynn.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): The Order Must Be Restored quest now gives a Stormwind reputation boost upon completion.