Orders, Commander? (Alliance)
96 (Requires 96)
Inspect the Drafting Table and choose which outpost structure to construct.
- Use the Drafting Table
- Building selected
Commander <name>, it's an honor.
We're barely holding on, <sir/madame>. We have a week's supplies at best, assuming we have any troops left to supply in that time.
We have just enough material left to put up an inn or a trading post.
The inn would allow us to station reinforcements here, while the trading post would allow supply routes with the outcasts nearby.
We need your authorization for the project, commander. It's your decision.
Glory to your forces, commander.
Praise the Light you're here. I thought we were going tohave to wait until a courier could reach you for a decision on this.
- Lieutenant Willem yells: All of you, double your efforts. I want this place spotless for our commander.
- 1450 XP
- Stoktron Brewery
- The Stoktron Brewery will provide additional troops and boosts the morale of your forces.
- Once fully operational, the Stokon Brewery grants the use of [Home Away from Home] within Spires of Arak.
- Home Away from Home — Teleport to your Inn in Spires of Arak. Passive: You continue to gain rested XP anywhere in Spires of Arak. 3 sec cast (5 min cooldown)
- Smuggler's Den
- The Smuggler's Den will open up trade routes with other forces, granting access to rare supplies and materials.
- Once fully operational, the Smuggler's Den grants the use of [Smuggler's Run!] within Spires of Arak.
- Smuggling Run! — Summon a rare goods vendor. (10 min cooldown)
Several quest forks open up after this quest. Jasper Fel sends the adventurer in Admiral Taylor's direction in , Percy at the gate sends players back to Veil Terokk in , and depending on which building was chosen, is available at the Trading Post and is available in the inn. Beyond that, some a wanted poster also provides some quests.
- Trading Post
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.