Orders, Commander? (Horde)
96 (Requires 96)
Inspect the Drafting Table and choose which outpost structure to construct.
- Use the Drafting Table
- Building selected
Commander, our status report is... regrettable.
We'll be out of supplies in a few days' time, and that's assuming we have any troops left by then.
There's just enough material left to put up an inn or a trading post.
The inn would allow us to station fresh troops here, but the trading post would open up potential supply routes with the outcasts nearby.
I've left out Gazlowe's blueprints on the drafting table. We await your will.
Your will be done.
For the Horde!
- 1450 XP
- The inn will provide additional troops and boosts the morale of your forces.
- Once fully operational, the inn grants the use of [Home Away from Home] within Spires of Arak.
- Home Away from Home — Teleport to your Inn in Spires of Arak. Passive: You continue to gain rested XP anywhere in Spires of Arak. 3 sec cast (5 min cooldown)
- Trading Post
- The Trading Post will open up trade routes with other forces, granting access to rare supplies and materials.
- Once fully operational, the Trading Post grants the use of [Smuggler's Run!] within Spires of Arak.
- Smuggling Run! — Summon a rare goods vendor. (10 min cooldown)
Several quest forks open up after this quest. Shadow Hunter Ukambe sends the adventurer in Admiral Taylor's direction in , Percy at the gate sends players back to Veil Terokk in , and depending on which building was chosen, leads to when the inn has been chosen and to / if the Trading Post had been chosen. Beyond that, a wanted poster also provides , and .
- Trading Post
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.