Orebor Harborage is an Alliance village in northern Zangarmarsh. It is comprised mostly of Kurenai, a faction of Broken who seek to reestablish their ties with the uncorrupted Draenei. Orebor has a flight path and vendors selling armor and cooking supplies, as well as various NPCs who offer quests, mainly for gaining reputation with the Kurenai. The town also allows access to the Blade's Edge Mountains to the north.
In the past, the village was a center and place of draenei civilization, learning, and trade. Shortly after Illidan Stormrage took control of Black Temple, Akama and Maiev Shadowsong met here to speak about the Betrayer.
Orebor Harborage NPCs
- Doba <Cooking Supplies>
- Maktu <Armor Merchant>
- Halu <Hippogryph Master>
- Puluu <Trade Goods>
- Timothy Daniels <The Specialist>
- Innkeeper Kerp <Innkeeper> (becomes available during the quest line)
- Orebor Harborage is possibly named after Örebro in southern Sweden. This city has a very large mushroom-shaped landmark, nicknamed Svampen (image).
- Given the similarity of the names, it is also possible that Orebor Harborage may have been named after the mountain, Erebor, in J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit".
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.