We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Orendil's Cure (quest)
23 (Requires 19)
- For the quest before patch 4.0.3a, see .
<name>, now that it has been bathed in Elune's blessed light, I believe that the concoction will help the afflicted child. Please, take it to Astranaar and give it to the child's parent, Pelturas Whitemoon.
To reach Astranaar, follow the road south and then east. However, if you'd like to get there more swiftly, speak with Sentinel Avana.
I must apologize, for I have no time to speak. My child, Relara, is deathly ill!
This is from Orendil?
His skill with herbs and healing is great! This cure gives me hope, when before I had little....
- Pelturas Whitemoon says: Here you are, Relara. Take this....
- Relara Whitemoon drinks the cure brought by <name>.
- Relara Whitemoon says: Uh... Father...? Are you there? I'm hungry... can I have some stew?
- Pelturas Whitemoon says: What?
- Pelturas Whitemoon says: You're awake?? Your cure must have worked! Thank you, <name>.
Before heading out, take at Maestra's Post. It will allow you to quickly reach Astranaar.
- or (optional breadcrumb quests)
- Orendil also starts , which can be completed along the way and starts the Dartol's Rod quest chain.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.