The Orgrimmar Embassy is a district in Orgrimmar that serves as a meeting point for the leadership of the Horde and as headquarters for many of its allied races. It was established after the fall of the Burning Legion in the Argus Campaign, and can be found west of the Valley of Strength, where the Goblin Slums were located, replacing the goblins' oil drilling operations.
Much of the Horde's efforts in the lead up to the Fourth War, notably involving the recruitment of new allied races, is based from this location. The door to the embassy is located at coordinates [39, 80.] This is to the left and up the hill from the main gate. A small engineering shop and an engineering trainer can also be found next to the embassy.
During Varok Saurfang's rebellion, Jastor Gallywix came to the goblin camp near the building and ordered Overworked Underlings to burn Piles of Misfiled Paperwork and Stacks of Totally Legal Paperwork.
In the aftermath of N'Zoth's death and the end of the Fourth War, the leaders of the Horde gathered within the Orgrimmar Embassy where they received the terms for an armistice from the Grand Alliance, putting the Fourth War on hold indefinitely, if not permanently. With that matter settled, Lor'themar Theron addressed the absence of a Warchief. Despite support for Thrall to take the mantle on again, he refused, citing that he had promised Varok Saurfang he would not take on the role once more. Instead, he brought up the idea of the Warchief being necessary, instead bringing in the belief that a change was needed for the Horde's leadership. With this, the Horde Council was created.
When an allied race is unlocked, NPCs of their faction appear around the embassy. Some of them offer services and include profession trainers.
Allied races additions
Please add any available information to this section.
* Removed from the Embassy for the account once an allied race has been unlocked
Notes and trivia
- Bristle Whisker Catfish are found next to the embassy, in the Valley of Spirits.
- When a low-level character spoke to Nathanos, he still referred to them by their order title.
- When entering the building as Alliance, a neutral Sylvanas, Baine, Eitrigg Liadrin could be seen. Liadrin could even be spoken with, showing the same text as to Horde.
- In early patch 7.3.5 PTR, Lor'themar Theron and Varok Saurfang were present in the embassy.
- During the final stage of the War Campaign, the subzone's name is Default.
- During Children's Week, Grunth will request to be taken to the embassy in order to meet the allied races within the area.
The embassy's interior in patch 7.3.5 (Gallywix and Ji Firepaw are out of frame)
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.