The Orgrimmar Embassy is a district in Orgrimmar that serves as a meeting point for the leadership of the Horde and as headquarters for many of its allied races. It was established after the fall of the Burning Legion in the Argus Campaign, and can be found west of the Valley of Strength, where the Goblin Slums were located, replacing the goblins' oil drilling operations.
Much of the Horde's efforts in the lead up to the Blood War, notably involving the recruitment of new allied races, is based from this location. A small engineering shop and an engineering trainer can also be found next to the embassy.
During Varok Saurfang's rebellion, Jastor Gallywix came to the goblin camp near the building and ordered Overworked Underlings to burn Piles of Misfiled Paperwork and Stacks of Totally Legal Paperwork.
When an allied race is unlocked, NPCs of their faction appear around the embassy. Some of them offer services and include profession trainers.
Allied races additions
Please add any available information to this section.
* Removed from the Embassy for the account once an allied race has been unlocked
Notes and trivia
- Bristle Whisker Catfish are found next to the embassy, in the Valley of Spirits.
- When a low level character spoke to Nathanos, he still refered to them by their order title.
- When entering the building as Alliance, a neutral Sylvanas, Baine, Eitrigg Liadrin could be seen. Liadrin could even be spoken with, showing the same text as to Horde.
- In early patch 7.3.5 PTR, Lor'themar Theron and Varok Saurfang were present in the embassy.
The embassy's interior in patch 7.3.5 (Gallywix and Ji Firepaw are out of frame)
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.