As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- Orgrimmar Interceptor
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this mount.
- Requires Level 20
- Requires Apprentice Riding
Upon logging in, you should receive a message above the Collections button in the Micro Menu indicating that you have an unopened gift in the Mounts tab. Alternatively, you can check your mailbox if it is not showing in the tab.
This item is rewarded for purchasing the BlizzCon 2017 ticket.
Logging into the game or relogging in after making your purchase, you will have a note above the Collections button of the Micro Menu: "You have an unopened item in your collection." Clicking on it will open the Mounts tab to the new mount, but encased inside a gently rattling gift box (white-grey vertical stripes and topped with a red ribbon). The background of the mount's icon has a teal 'glow'. Clicking the gift box "hatches" it into the mount. The list icon will change to that of the mount, and the icon in the mount's window will update the next time you click back to it.
A forward-mounted wolf's head cannon makes this air superiority fighter especially good at dogfighting.
Notes and trivia
- It is a flying mount, with its speed based on the riding skill of the character using it.
- Includes a ride-able passenger seat.
- The /mountspecial causes the interceptor to move back a couple yards then charge and fire from the wolfhead cannon.
- The and Orgrimmar Interceptor are the second BlizzCon mounts, being preceded by the from BlizzCon 2008.
- Owning the mounts also rewards the Feats of Strength achievement .
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.