|Location||Stonemaul Hold, Feralas|
- Ogreblade Smash
When spoken to:
- The Gordunni Ogres have blighted this land long enough. We are here to take this land and its resources for the Horde.
- These ogres are on our side?
- The Stonemaul clan serves the Horde!
- During the founding of Orgrimmar, when Kalimdor was being tamed as our people's homeland, the hero Rexxar defeated the chief of the Stonemaul ogre clan.
- They have served the Horde ever since, and I've called them in here to do the heavy lifting against the Gordunni clan.
- Cry havoc, brothers and sisters!
- I'll show you true power!
- The sword she wields is a unique model which is currently not available to players.
- While her race hasn't been directly stated, she is possibly a half-ogre judging by her appearance and her name. Alternatively, she could also be a mag'har orc.
- It's unknown whether she leads the Stonemaul clan as a whole or just the Feralas group.
- Her relationship (if any) with the Mok'Nathal clan of Draenor is unknown. If Orhan is a Mok'nathal, then Lucretia may be one as well.
- Swar'jan refers to her as Rok Orhan at one point, suggesting she may be the same character as the pre- NPC. Alternatively, this may simply be an oversight.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.