Ormorok the Tree-Shaper
|Level||72 - 82 Elite|
|Location||Singing Grove, The Nexus|
Ormorok the Tree-Shaper is an elemental boss living in The Nexus. Ormorok and his creations were probably captured and put into the Nexus to serve as one of the guards. Ormorok himself is the sentinel to one part of Keristrasza's prison. In the Nexus, they were subjected to massive amounts of Arcane energy daily. Over time, they were corrupted and became mad. Now, they possibly serve Malygos and the Blue Dragonflight, whether they like it or not.
The incredible arcane energies of the Nexus have transformed the Singing Gardens and its guardians. Ormorok's simple mind has become obsessed with the energies transforming him. For those who would interrupt his contemplations he has few words, but a mountain of violence.
Dodge spikes. Tank and spank. It is easiest to have everybody stand under his feet, as the spikes start a few feet out. Hunters may have mixed results here, since minimum range is 5 yards from him.
- Spell Reflection — Ormorok the Tree-Shaper's skin shimmers, reflecting the next 4 spells back at their caster.
- Trample – Ormorok the Tree-Shaper tramples all players within 0 yards, inflicting Physical damage. —
- Crystal Spikes – Ormorok the Tree-Shaper summons a series of crystal spikes that radiate out in all directions. After a short time, they will erupt from the ground, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 0 yards and knocking them into the air. —
- Summon Crystalline Tangler —
- Crystalline Tangler — Crystalline Tanglers root players for 2 sec., when they successfully melee attack.
- Frenzy — When Ormorok the Tree-Shaper reaches 30% health remaining, he goes into a frenzy, increasing his Physical damage done.
- Summons crystal spikes
- Killed a Played
- Killed them...
|Ormorok the Tree-Shaper Boss Fight|
Notes & Trivia
- Ormorok the Tree-Shaper is one of the few Wrath mobs that can be mined.
- Ormorok is voiced by Isaac C. Singleton Jr..
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.