Ormus the Penitent
|Title||<Death Knight Armor>|
|Class||Death knight, former paladin|
|Location||Light's Hammer, Icecrown Citadel|
In addition, he provides the reputation rings for the Ashen Verdict. He gives the quest at friendly, as well as the followup quests at higher reputation values and the quest , which allows one to exchange reward rings.
- I was once a paladin, <name>. Now the Light shuns me, for my sins are too great.
- I will aid my allies as best I can, but never again will I wield the powers of darkness.
Ormus, what happened to your eyes?
- A self-inflicted wound, friend. I could not bear to look upon a world where I'd committed so many horrors under the Lich King's grasp.
- It was my first step towards redemption, and if my sins are unforgivable, then I will attempt to atone for them for the rest of my life.
The name "Ormus" is also used in Diablo 2, who is found in Act III, in Kurast. The characters are not greatly similar.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Added.