|This article concerns content exclusive to Shadowlands and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
- For the realm of the dead as a whole also named as the other side, see Shadowlands.
|De Other Side|
Please add any available information to this section.
Wrath of the Lich King
During Zalazane's Fall, Vol'jin called Bwonsamdi from the Other Side.
Battle for Azeroth
Spirits of Bwonsamdi's faithful flock to his temple in Nazmir where they come to enter Bwonsamdi's realm of the Other Side. A large number of blood troll souls have been sent to the Other Side for Bwonsamdi by a Horde champion.
- The other side is mentioned multiple times but in a number of cases it's unclear if it's meant to be Bwonsamdi's pocket dimension or the Shadowlands:
- In Drakil'jin Ruins in Grizzly Hills, a corruption filled Drakkari spirits with great angst and prevented them from entering eternal rest. Kraz had an adventurer with the goal of setting the spirits to rest enter the other side by using a gong.
- When Rastakhan's soul is restored to his body.
- Gurubashi spirits that are released in Tal'gurub go to the other side.
- The King Rastakhan boss fight in the Battle of Dazar'alor has Bwonsamdi open portals to a "death realm". It's unclear if this "death realm" is the Shadowlands or Bwonsamdi's pocket dimension.
- Bwonsamdi's realm being named the Other Side may be a reference to the Disney movie The Princess and the Frog, where the villain Dr. Facilier was partnered with voodoo creatures known as the "Friends on the Other Side". The designs of both Facilier and Bwonsamdi were modeled after the real world loa Baron Samedi.
- Patch 9.0.2 (TBD): Added.