Our Boys on the Shore
84 (Requires 84)
The situation here in the Highlands changes by the minute. Our objective is to storm the Bastion of Twilight, but I can't even secure a landing zone on the shore without the blasted Horde causing trouble.
While I scrape together the remains of the fleet, I need men on the shore securing the beach head.
Report to Lieutenant Emry on the shore and help his marines to beat back the Horde!
Keep your head down 'fore you lose it, <class>!
This is MY beach.
The Horde WANTS my beach.
They will NOT have my beach.
Is the beach situation clear?
and are side quests, but they lead to an Odyssey reference in Siren's Song.
Head northwest out of the keep to the Twilight Shore. There, the Horde and the Alliance are having fun shelling the living daylights out of each other. Fargo also has a few words of wisdom:
- Fargo says: So long as we're sendin' troops up the beach, we should double-up the artillery-fire. You know, to help.
- Fargo says: More artillery... more! I never liked peninsulas.
- Fargo says: Can we fire some more cannons? I dunnae think we're firin' nearly enough cannons.
- Fargo says: Thas'it! Pulverize the beach! Leave nuthin' but ... sand.
Emry's gossip text on completion:
- You will own this peninsula, <class>.
- You will be a weapon.
- You will be a minister of death, praying for war.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.