Our Next Target
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
Listen to the Alliance leadership debate the plan.
- Debate resolved
Welcome back, <name>.
We're ready to set sail on our next mission.... Now we just need to reach an agreement on where we're headed.
General Feathermoon and I disagree on which Horde target we should prioritize next. But if you'll give me just a moment, I'm confident I can convince her the value of my strategy and we'll be swiftly on our way.
I've considered every reasonable alternative. This is the best course of action.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,930 XP
I must ask Alleria to stay behind with me to coordinate our efforts on both ends. I'll need you to join Umbric on this mission and ensure its success. Good luck.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: We will deal with Blood Prince Dreven soon, General. But this is a rare opportunity to cripple the Horde's military. Everything else must wait.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: We can kill that gluttonous goblin any day! If Dreven escapes, we may never find him again.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Gallywix funds the Horde's war campaign and understands Azerite better than any of their other leaders.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Tactically speaking, he is their weak link. This is a rare opportunity. We must strike now.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: I saw what Dreven was capable of, Wyrmbane. What if there are more like him?
- Alleria Windrunner says: Forgive my interruption, but I believe you are both right.
- Alleria Windrunner says: We cannot afford to allow either of these targets to escape us... and we do not need to.
- Alleria opens a void portal behind her.
- Magister Umbric pops out of the portal and takes a bow.
- Alleria Windrunner says: My void elf forces can lead the effort to eliminate Gallywix.
- Alleria Windrunner says: We will hunt him down and bring you his head. Shandris can focus on tracking that Blood Prince.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: A wise strategy. I approve.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: Thank you, Alleria. Your aid is most welcome.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.