Outfitter Mendelev stands in a tent in Hearthglen in Western Plaguelands.
- "Can I help you?"
- During  The Good People of Hearthglen
- "Have you noticed anything strange lately? Any new customers, buying anything suspicious?"
- "What is this, an interrogation? You're not one of Fordring's internal affair guys, are you?"
- "Well, I've got nothing to hide. Let me look over my records. Last week I sold a ball gown to Lieutenant Myner, which struck me as odd. What else... Magus Bisp bought several dozen leather jerkins, which he couldn't give a reason for. Oh, and Friar Burlingham came by to stock up on swimwear for his trip to Hardwrench Hideaway. That's about it."
- "Now if you don't mind, I have customers!"