- 1 Alliance Outrunners
- 2 Blood elven Outrunners
- 3 Tauren Outrunners
- 4 Centaur outrunners
- 5 Dark Horde outrunners
- 6 Gnoll outrunners
- 7 High elven outrunners
- 8 Night elven outrunners
- 9 Hozen outrunners
- 10 Yaungol outrunners
- 11 Quests involving interaction with outrunners
- 12 Items related to outrunners
- 13 Gallery
- 14 References
The Alliance Outrunners are four (sometimes just three) level 21-25 elite NPCs in the Barrens, usually near the Southern Gold Road. They have a tendency to gank unsuspecting Horde players, and these victims usually return to gank them at a higher level in return.
- Hannah Bladeleaf <Alliance Outrunner> (Night elf)
- Thora Feathermoon <Alliance Outrunner> (Night elf)
- Aean Swiftriver <Alliance Outrunner> (Night elf)
- Marcus Bel <Alliance Outrunner> (Human)
Blood elven Outrunners
Group of blood elves that take care of shuttling goods between Sunstrider Isle and the mainland (which is Silvermoon City). Their travels are not devoid of danger as the Ruins of Silvermoon, which they have to go through, is controlled by the wretched and defective arcane guardians.
Different centaur clans have outrunners.
Dark Horde outrunners
Some gnoll packs have outrunners.
High elven outrunners
Night elven outrunners
Night elves have outrunners to watch out for invading forces in Ashenvale.
Some Hozen tribes have outrunners.
Some Yaungol tribes have outrunners.
Quests involving interaction with outrunners
There are several items which outrunners may use:
- Outrunner's Bow; which is a bow which can be bought by pvp'ers contesting in the Warsong Gulch.
- Outrunner's collection; which is a whole collection of items with the name outrunner as prefix.