Overflowing Purple Brewfest Stein
The Overflowing Purple Brewfest Stein is a stein that does not get empty. When used it does not changes into an.
During Brewfest 2011/2012, the Overflowing Purple Brewfest Stein is a quest reward from
Use as a weapon
- This mug is a miscellaneous weapon, as was the previous years mugs.
- As this item is classed as a weapon, attempting to use when it is not equipped it will equip it.
- Both the full and empty forms have the same low weapon stats.
- Since they are miscellaneous type weapons, many class skills will not work with them.
- On the other hand, they have no level requirement, and neither does the quest that awards the mug.
- Literally any character can obtain and wield these in the current year.
- If you have the mugs from either 2007 or 2008 and acquire the 2009 mug, you can dual wield them (assuming you can dual wield).
While not visable, you can use this stein to drink. The result of drinking this stein is that you will drunk.
According to Blizzard's The Armory, (see external links, below), any of the Brewfest Steins can be disenchanted, yielding a. However tests say that it can not be disenchanted at all.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Durability raised to 25 from 20. Use effect was hidden, it can now be sheen... hic!
- Patch 4.2.2 (2011-08-30): Changed, when used this no longer changes into an empty version.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.