||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Overkill can also refer to damage that is wasted due to being in excess of the target's health.
- Overkill (1 rank)
- Assassination, Tier 5
- While stealthed, and for 20 seconds after breaking stealth, you regenerate 30% additional energy.
Overkill is a talent in the Assassination tree. You will need to spend 20 points in Assassination to get it. It increases energy regeneration of the rogue by a percentage while in [Stealth] mode.
Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04):
Being under the effects of [Cyclone]
when the buff from this talent is about to expire will no longer make it last indefinitely.
Patch 3.1.3 (2009-06-02):
Talent redesigned. Now increases energy regeneration by 30% while stealthed, and for 20 seconds after breaking stealth.
- Before: Abilities used while stealthed and for 6 seconds after breaking stealth cost 10 less energy.