||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- See Warlord Ramtusk
- For information about the modern encounter, see Warlord Ramtusk.
Overlord Ramtusk is a level 35 elite quilboar mini-boss found in Razorfen Kraul.
The commander of the Death's Head military forces, Overlord Ramtusk is a massive aging quilboar whose thick hide bears the scars of many battles with centaur, harpies, orcs, and even tauren. Rather than being slowed by his advanced years, Ramtusk directs his troops with the swift and confident authority of a battle-forged veteran. Striking him down would surely deal a crippling blow to the Death's Head.
- Battle Shout — Increases the melee attack power of nearby party members for 2 min.
- Thunderclap — Inflicts Nature damage to nearby enemies, increasing the time between their attacks and slowing their movement for 10 sec.
- Razorfen Spearhide — Two Razorfen Spearhide defend Overlord Ramtusk with their lives.
- Thorns Aura — Razorfen Spearhide inflict Nature damage to all players that strike them or their allies within 0 yards.
- Whirling Barrage — Razorfen Spearhide inflict Physical damage to all players within 0 yards.
Ramtusk has two elite ranged guards by his side. If your party has the ability, keep the two guards sheeped, sapped, or seduced, so your group can take Ramtusk down first. Otherwise, Ramtusk should be tanked while all other members focus on the adds first. Ramtusk is a powerful warrior type boss with Thunderclap and [Battle Shout], anyone other than a well geared tank will not last long against him.
- Overlord Ramtusk yells: For Victory! For Agamaggan!