|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- For his post-Warlords of Draenor appearance, see Warlord Ramtusk.
The commander of the Death's Head military forces, Overlord Ramtusk is a massive aging quilboar whose thick hide bears the scars of many battles with centaur, harpies, orcs, and even tauren. Rather than being slowed by his advanced years, Ramtusk directs his troops with the swift and confident authority of a battle-forged veteran. Striking him down would surely deal a crippling blow to the Death's Head.
- Battle Shout — Increases the melee attack power of nearby party members for 2 min.
- Thunderclap — Inflicts Nature damage to nearby enemies, increasing the time between their attacks and slowing their movement for 10 sec.
- Razorfen Spearhide — Two Razorfen Spearhide defend Overlord Ramtusk with their lives.
Ramtusk has two elite ranged guards by his side. If your party has the ability, keep the two guards sheeped, sapped, or seduced, so your group can take Ramtusk down first. Otherwise, Ramtusk should be tanked while all other members focus on the adds first. Ramtusk is a powerful warrior type boss with Thunderclap and , anyone other than a well geared tank will not last long against him.
- Overlord Ramtusk yells: For Victory! For Agamaggan!
- Overlord Ramtusk is voiced by Marc Graue.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level raised from 27 to 35.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Level reduced from 32 to 27.