Overseer Idra'kess (Alliance)
81 (Requires 80)
Head to the top of Nespirah and slay Overseer Idra'kess.
- Overseer Idra'kess slain.
Listen... I've seen the senior warlords and prophets head up that ramp to an upper chamber. I assume that their leader is in there, or perhaps the key to Nespirah's awakening. Hopefully both.
If you feel strong enough, head up to the top of the shell and look for some answers.
("Overseer Idra'kess, desecrator of Nespirah")
No need to bring me up to speed... Nespirah has been narrating your adventures as they happened, and Captain Taylor filled me in on the rest.
<Duarn closes his eyes and nods.>
Nespirah says that she is quite grateful, and that she has a small surprise ready for the naga.
Keep circling counter-clockwise until reaching a ramp heading counterclockwise upstairs. There are Idra'kess, a level 80 elite with 150k health and two mistress adds, each with 12k health. Take Idra'kess down to half health, he will pop a protection sphere absorbing most of damage, and channel a spell on Nespirah. You will get a raid warning to slay the two mistresses to destroy the shield. Once the shield is down, a ring of Nespirah Fluid will spawn around him. Drag him over these fluids and they will explode, dealing a good amount of damage to him and eventually kill him (or you can kill him straightforward).
At 50% health:
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: You are too late, you foolsss! The ancient one'sss will is broken! The process is nearly complete!
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: Now, you will watch as I complete the ritual and turn the beast against you!
- Slay the Idra'kess Mistresses to destroy the shield!
Bring the shield down:
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: Aghhh! My sssphere!
- Nespirah is waking up! Use the Nespirah Fluid to kill Idra'kess.
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: No! My bubble is weakening!
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: Nessspirah! Why do you turn against me?
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: It isss done! Nessspirah isss mine!!!
- Overseer Idra'kess yells: No! Nessspirah belongs to the naga!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.