||It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.
Pa'kura Priests are Zandalari trolls located in Dazar'alor. One is seen in the Royal Armory communing with Pa'ku.
- Pa'ku's Blessing - Empower nearby pterrordax with the blessing of Pa'ku.
- Wisdom of the Skies - Call upon the blessing of Pa'ku.
- Pa'ku is de loa of winds and mistress of our scouts and fleet. She is an impulsive loa who loves her freedom. Speak with her champion, Hexlord Raal, if you wish to know more.
- I answer to Pa'ku, de loa of de winds and mistress of our navy. She is a loa unlike any other. You would do well to deal with her instead of those other loa. Dey are not trustworthy.
- Whatever you do, do not listen to de lies of dese followers of Gonk. Dey are just jealous of how great our loa Pa'ku is.
- Hmm, <name>. De loa have been whispering your name. Your arrival in Zuldazar should be very interesting.
- Ah! De hero of de Horde. Hexlord Raal will be impressed with you. If you're in good with him, you're in good with Pa'ku, and you're in good with me.
- Are you still following Loti? Ha! You are dumber than bruto dung.
- Do not delay, follow Pa'ku today!
- Like de sky? So do I. Join Pa'ku. She is de loa for you.
- Pa'ku, Pa'ku, Pa'ku, she's de loa for you.
- Raal is going to run dis place one day, and kick all of you raptor fanatics out to de wilds where you belong.
- You filthy druids are scraping de bottom. No better than de Gurubashi.
- Your loa's name is Gonk. You should feel bad about dat.
- During Talanji's Mercy
- Main article: Talanji's Mercy#Notes