Pain and Suffering

From Wowpedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Pain and Suffering
Spell shadow painandsuffering.png
  • Pain and Suffering (2 ranks)
  • Shadow, Tier 5
  • Your Mind Flay has a 30/60% chance to refresh the duration of your Shadow Word: Pain on the target, and reduces the damage you take from your own Shadow Word: Death by 20/40%.
Requirements
Class
Tree
Points required

20

Properties
Affects

Pain and Suffering is a priest talent in the Shadow tree, you will need to spend 22 points in Shadow to max it. This talent allows the priest's [Shadow Word: Pain] to refresh on [Mind Flay] and reduces the feedback damage of [Shadow Word: Death].

Patch changes

  • Mists of Pandaria Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
  • Cataclysm Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Reduced from 3 to 2 ranks, refresh chance reduced from 100% to 60%, damage reduction increased from 30% to 40%.
  • Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.

External links