Sanctum of Light
|Level: 100 - 110|
|The Sanctum of Light|
The Sanctum of Light, also known as Light's Hope Sanctum, is a secret hall located under Light's Hope Chapel. The reformed Knights of the Silver Hand operate from here, led by the new Highlord. The order includes members of the Blood Knights, Sunwalkers, and Hand of Argus.
It is a catacomb which houses the remains of the heroes of Lordaeron. Many of the remains were exhumed and moved to the chapel so they could not be resurrected in the service of the .
Points of Interest
Armory of the Silver Hand
- Libram of the Ancient Kings: located in the western wing (library area) across from the portal to Dalaran; contains artifact research
- Mission Board: located in the eastern wing; used to direct Silver Hand operations across the Broken Isles
- Collectible Tomes: The library area has two collectible buff tomes.
- Light in the Darkness - highlights demons and undead on the minimap
- Striding with the Sunwalkers - provides a speed boost
Hall of Champions
- Altar of Ancient Kings: located in the chapel at the far end of the hall; used to upgrade and change the appearance of the artifact weapon
- There are eight statues erected in memorandum of notable paladins (clockwise):
- Complete all of:
- The Highlord's Command (see disambig page)
- Although died during the Theramore Isle bombing, he appeared in the Sanctum of Light during Legion's early alpha testing. He was eventually removed.
- and grant paladins March of the Highlord as they pass, for quicker navigation within the Sanctum of Light.
- Before Legion, the Sanctum of Light was referenced to by in and made a brief appearance in World of Warcraft: Ashbringer.
- Many weapons and shields from previous expansions can be seen in various places found throughout the Sanctum of Light. These include:
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-03-03): "Players are now able to send messages to General and Trade chat while inside the Paladin and Rogue class halls."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.