- For the panda-like humanoids, see pandaren.
The pint-sized panda cub is highly sought after by adventurers around Azeroth - despite its narcoleptic nature. The cuddly sunfur pandas enjoy basking in the sun, sleeping in the sun, and napping in the sun. The white fur of the snowy panda allows it to hide in the snowbanks of Kun-Lai Summit. Cousin to the snowy panda, mountain pandas reside in the lower regions of Kun-Lai Summit.
As a companion pet
- is a reward from .
- , and have a chance to be found in .
- is granted upon purchase of the World of Warcraft Collector's Edition.
- While the pandaren appear similar to humanoid giant pandas, some females have red fur and red panda-like tails.
- Players can turn into panda cubs using .