Pandaren Prisoners (Alliance)
87 (Requires 87)
Free 8 Pandaren Prisoners.
- Pandaren Prisoners rescued x8
Look, I know the Alliance needs recruits, and there's just not enough of us here right now to make a fighting presence of this town.
But I know that the yaungol over at Fire Camp Ordo, to the northwest, have taken many of my people as prisoners. And I also know that if you would be willing to rescue them from their captivity, they'd more than likely be willing to join the Alliance.
What do you say, <name>?
You haven't rescued them all... otherwise they'd have come back here!
Well, if it isn't our hero, <name>.
I really wasn't sure we stood a fighting chance out here, you know?
These guys may be a little rough around the edges, but we'll be able to whip 'em into shape. And when we do, we'll have a real fighting chance at holding our own here in Kun-Lai.
- 129000 XP
Start freeing pandaren and looting barrels. The barrels are unique, so pick one up, run it to a oil rig, place it, and run away and repeat. The four jilvici are found in tents marked by fire lines exiting their central poles. When the fourth jalvici is dead, In Tents will complete automatically. Turn it in and pick up , then go kill Ordo Warbringer before heading back.
- Admiral Taylor yells: Recruits, I want you to remember that it was <name> who saved you, and the Alliance who are going to save Kun-Lai!
- Alliance Trainee yells: For the Alliance! (x lots)
- Admiral Taylor says: You've done great work. We should be able to maintain our base of operations here now without too much trouble.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.