|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- The elements of Pandaria can be cute and playful, until their homeland is threatened.
Pandaren spirits, or ancient spirits, are elementals that exist on Pandaria and the Wandering Isle, representing the heart of its elemental powers. Most of them protect their element in various locations and have done so for thousands of years. Hostile spirits also exist on various islands hiding and waiting to playfully attack adventurers.
Though fire spirits appear to be a vaguely-related cousin to the , the two creatures actually share no ancestry.
- Aetha <Spirit of the Golden Winds>
- Whispering Pandaren Spirit <Grand Master Pet Tamer>
- Thundering Pandaren Spirit <Grand Master Pet Tamer>
- Burning Pandaren Spirit <Grand Master Pet Tamer>
- Spirit of Jadefire
- Flowing Pandaren Spirit <Grand Master Pet Tamer>
- Lei Shi
- Na Lek
- Quid <Spirit of the Misty Falls>
- Thousand-Year Guardian
These four elemental spirits protect the turtle and the people on it:
- Dafeng <Ancient Spirit of Air>
- Wugou <Ancient Spirit of Earth>
- Huo <Ancient Spirit of Fire>
- Shu <Ancient Spirit of Water>
As a companion pet
- Giggling Flame, Laughing Stonekin, Mischievous Zephyr and Playful Frostkin are rare drops from Island expeditions.
- , , and are all possible rewards from .
- is a rare drop from the Jademist Dancers of the Timeless Isle.
- is a possible drop from Garnia at the Timeless Isle.
- is sold by Mistweaver Xia for 2200 during Mists of Pandaria Timewalking events.
- Spirit of the Spring is a rare drop from Lei Shi in the Terrace of Endless Spring.