The paper doll (also called the character sheet) is the default display shown in the character info frame. It shows what the player's character looks like and the various item slots that can be equipped (held or worn) by the character.
Tabs at the bottom of the character info frame provide easy access to other facets of a character, such as its reputation with various factions and any currencies it may possess. In addition, pet classes (hunters and warlocks) have access to the pets tab, which is their combat pet's paper doll.
Paper doll sections
The paper doll displays various information about your character, including:
- Character's class icon (upper left corner) and model (upper insert).
- Character's name, level, talent specification, class, and guild
- The character's equipment is spread around the character's model insert. Hovering over the item icons allows you to view the items' stats.
The Character Stats tab lists the following character attributes:
- General statistics
- Health, resources (rage, energy, mana, focus, runic power), average item level, movement speed
- Strength, agility, intellect, stamina
- Critical strike, haste, mastery, spirit, bonus armor, multistrike, leech, versatility, avoidance
- Damage, attack power, attack speed, class-specific resource regeneration (some classes only, e.g. focus regeneration for hunters)
- Spell stats
- Spell power, mana regeneration
- Defense stats
- Armor, dodge, parry, block
- Main article: Title
The Titles tab is a very simple list allowing you to select a title for your character.
- Main article: Equipment Manager
The Equipment Manager allows the player to create, alter and equip preset collections of gear.
Title panel, Legion.
Equipment panel, Legion.
Choosing a title, pre-Legion
Selecting a gear set, pre-Legion
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): The character sheet has been trimmed down, though fully verbose stats are still available via the API.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):