Pardon Our Rust
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Arm 5 Bear Traps.
- Sprung Beartrap armed (5)
The traps we've set up in the field require routine maintenance checks. Some of them are fairly old and will spring at incorrect times. If only we could get more funding for these sort of supplies.
<The huntmistress glances towards Lord Kennings.>
While you're out hunting, could you reset any sprung ones that you find?
You will receive:
Be careful when resetting the traps, and if you get injured by faulty equipment, take it up with Kennings, not me.
It seems that you still have all of your limbs attached, and here I was hoping that I could talk Kennings into buying us new traps. Fair work.
Then go nuts! There are Monstrous Grizzlies to be skinned (make sure to actually use the !), Guarded Quillrats to be looted for their quills, Sprung Beartraps to be armed, Mountain Raccoons to be killed for their tails, Hawk Nests to steal eggs from (and Tiragarde Skyhunters to aggro if they're close), and an old elite bear to be taken out.
- Alanna Holton says: There's a small camp to the west that could use-
- Lord Kennings says: Excellent! Elk hunting is much more civilized than trapping bears!
- Kennings runs off.
- Alanna Holton says: And he's gone. I'll have to double the game warden's pay for this week.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.