8 (Requires 1)
+250 Shang Xi's Academy
Listen to Master Shang Xi.
- Listen to Master Shang Xi.
This journey shall soon be yours to undertake without me. Stay for a few moments and listen to an old man's words. Let my knowledge serve as a foundation for yours, that you might be greater than I ever was.
I know, <name>... I know. Such is the way of things.
- Master Shang Xi says: For 3,000 years, we have passed the knowledge of our people down. Elder to youth. Master to student.
- Master Shang Xi says: Every elder reaches the day where he must pass on and plant his stave with the staves of his ancestors. Today is the day when my staff joins these woods.
- Master Shang Xi says: <Name>, our people have lived the wholes of their lives on this great turtle, Shen-zin Su, but not in hundreds of years has anyone spoken to him.
- Master Shang Xi says: Now Shen-zin Su is ill, and we are all in danger. With the help of the elements, you will break the silence. You will speak to him.
- Master Shang Xi plants his staff into the ground.
- Master Shang Xi says: Aysa and Ji have retrieved the spirits and brought them here. You are to go with them, speak to the great Shen-zin Su, and do what must be done to save our people.
- Master Shang Xi says: You've come far, my young student. I see within you a great hero. I leave the fate of this land to you.
- Master Shang Xi kneels down, and turns ethereal before to disappear.
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: We're ready to go whenever you are, <name>.
- Ji Firepaw says: Or if you want to wander the woods a while, Aysa and I can hang out here. You know... just the two of us.
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: Don't listen to him. We've got work to do.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.