- For a fix for a software program, see patch.
|Health||656 - 232,470|
|Affiliation(s)||Bilgewater Cartel, Gob Squad|
|Occupation||Leader of the Gob Squad|
|Location||Various places in Azshara & Twilight Highlands|
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages of World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor.
- "Let's clean this up and get these boys out. I've got another operation waiting."
- Find flanking positions.
- Move out.
- Squad, move.
- Starting by talking to Patch
- <Make a series of complicated hand gestures.>
- Newt says: You want me to steal third?
- Patch looks confused.
- Newt says: Was that... Yoga?
- Grit says: Leading under the influence...
- Ticker says: Now that's just rude...
- Ticker says: What did you just call my mother?
- Volt says: I don't think that's physically possible, sir.
- Volt says: Sir, I think the explosions and gunfire gave us away. You don't have to use hand signals.
- Grit says: What the heck was that?
- At the Dragonmaw Gate
- Patch says: Newt, you're up! Break out the gatestone!
- Newt says: You got it boss. Er... where do I put it?
- Patch says: You put it right in the... wait... where's the keyhole? What kind of racket is this?
- Patch says: Screw it. Ticker, you're up!
- Ticker says: Right away, boss!
- Ticker says: Almost done.
- Nazmir, Horde War Campaign
The Alliance are gonna regret trying to ambush us through a nightmarish swamp filled with blood trolls and monsters!
... if they aren't already.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.
|Azshara||The Skyshredder||Highbank||Dragonmaw Pass|