August 24, 2004
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Patches category|
World of Warcraft Client Patch 0.9.1
- Applies some changes to the current patcher tool.
- Fixed not being able to use GM petition categories.
- Fixed several Win9x floating point exception crashes.
- Speed improvement to some character texture loading.
- Certain mobs that were not able to defend themselves will now fight back.
- Being attacked will no longer knock you out of plains running
- Arcane missiles only get a chance at the free cast on the first missile instead of every missile.
- There was a bug with rogue ability Riposte. The UI might still be incorrect.
- Damage for Shaman Fire Totem was incorrect. Should be correct now.