May 3, 2006
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 1.10.2 was released on May 3, 2006.
World of Warcraft Client Patch 1.10.2
- Guild Recruitment channel functionality has been improved to be turned off for players already in guilds, and turned on for players not in guilds by default.
- Fixed a bug which caused players to drop from combat after destroying a totem.
- Fixed a soft-lock bug that occurred under certain conditions when players were near ships, zeppelins, elevators, and the Deeprun Tram.
- : This aura will no longer stack with . If you use it, Arcane Power's aura will replace Power Infusion's aura.
- Ignite should now proc correctly when landing a critical strike with a fire spell.
- will now be guaranteed to crit when used offensively while Divine Favor is active.
- Eye for an Eye will now properly produce its damage effect on the attacking caster.
- : Rank 3 will no longer have charges consumed when is active.
- Power Infusion: This aura will no longer stack with Arcane Power. If you attempt to cast it on someone with Arcane Power, the spell will fail.
- : Ranks 1 and 2 inadvertently received too much bonus from spell damage, while Rank 7 received no bonus from spell damage. Each of those ranks are now fixed to receive the correct bonus.
- Fixed a bug which prevented from working properly under certain conditions.
- will now correctly provide a bonus combat point upon landing a critical strike.
- Improved Shadow Bolt will now proc properly after landing a critical strike with .
- Rage generated from Unbridled Wrath and will now display properly in the combat log.
- Fixed a client crash caused by weather effects when running OS 10.3.9.
- Players should no longer become dismounted while riding through certain areas of the Undercity.
- Fixed a number of clipping issues and awkward turns discovered throughout various chained flight paths.
- Certain creatures in Eastern Plaguelands weren't providing reputation gain with the Argent Dawn. This has been fixed.