Patch 1.13.2/API changes
|This article documents API changes made in Patch 1.13.2.|
- Reddit: Diff of current Classic vs Live. - Part 2. FrameXML
- BlizzardInterfaceResources: 1.13.2 (30406)
- How to: Porting addons to Classic
- Live 7.3.5 (26972) to Classic 1.13 (28211)
- 1.13.2 (30406)
- 1.13.2 (30550) (undocumented)
- 1.13.2 (30682) (undocumented)
- 1.13.2 (30786) (undocumented)
- 1.13.2 (31043) (undocumented)
- 1.13.2 (31209) (undocumented)
- 1.13.2 (31402) (undocumented)
- 1.13.2 (31446) (undocumented)
- 1.13.2 (31650) (undocumented)
- The TOC version is
- The focus UnitId was removed.
- Quest and Spell hyperlinks can't be linked to chat channels and show up as plain text. Even when pasting them manually the server won't allow them to be posted.
- Re-added the Crafting UI which is used for Enchanting and Beast Training.
- Any deprecated API was removed along with the Blizzard_Deprecated addon, most notably the old aliases to C_FriendList functions.
- C_FriendList.SendWho() requires a hardware event as a measure against gold spam channel invites and other unintended uses for automatically querying player names.
- UnitCastingInfo() was downgraded to CastingInfo() which is essentially
- Idem for UnitChannelInfo() and ChannelInfo()
- CVar nameplateMaxDistance is effectively locked to 20 yards after the unlimited distance with scientific notation bug.
- CVar chatClassColorOverride defaults to 1 (never color by class name) instead of 0 (always color by class name).
- The default UI scale on classic is 0.9 up from 0.64 in retail, see CVar minimumAutomaticUiScale.
- The Combat Log no longer has access to Spell IDs, they are always returned as 0, since they were only added to the combat log in patch 2.4
- UNIT_SPELLCAST_* events only fire for the player.
See also: Events/Classic
See also: Console variables/Complete list/Classic