April 3, 2007
|Patches • Patches category|
- Improved memory usage and stability under Mac OS X 10.4.9 using multi-threaded OpenGL
- Attempting to turn in a guild charter with a signature from a player that formed his own guild will no longer result in an inappropriate error message.
- Using the customer support "Auto-Unstuck" will now trigger the one-hour cooldown on the player's .
- Arenas: Players will no longer be able to see their opponents in the Combat Log of an Arena match-up before the game starts.
- Battlegrounds: Eye of the Storm: Players should no longer be able to exit the bubble before the match starts.
- Mechanar: The gate at the top of the elevator in Mechanar will now remain open while attempting the gauntlet and after Pathaleon the Calculator is killed.
- Caverns of Time: Old Hillsbrad: The Escape from Durnholde event will no longer break during the church part of the encounter.
- Various localization fixes have been applied.