Patch 2.0.7 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 2.0.7 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 2.0.7. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- cannot proc off of its own damage. It used to go off when another seed exploded. Now it doesn't react to other seeds. Shadowfury and rain of fire work to proc them though.
- quest has undergone some changes: you can no longer solo stealth run this quest, as looting the container which has the fragments in causes a guardian to spawn that must be slain in order to obtain the fragment.
Dungeons and Raids
- Maiden of Virtue got buffed: Her repentance ability hit people for 2k (its not dispellable), duration was also increased on it.
- Terestian Illhoof got buffed: His shadowbolts and imp pet hit harder, its also much harder to unshackle people now (His sacrifice routine heals him for a great deal now as well).
- Aran : Blizzard was changed so that it encompasses about 50-60% of the room's perimeter and it moves much faster then it did before. Also his Blizzard/Flame Wreathe/Arcane Explosion trio of abilities seem to be on a shorter global cooldown, cause they seem to overlap quite often now.
- Talon King Ikiss AoE spell can't be interrupted anymore.
- You can no longer dispel the fear from Fel Overseer.