|Release date (US)||
May 13, 2008
|Patches • Patches category|
- 1 Druids
- 2 Hunters
- 3 Mages
- 4 Paladins
- 5 Priests
- 6 Rogues
- 7 Shaman
- 8 Warlocks
- 9 Warrior
- 10 PvP
- 11 Professions
- 12 Quests
- 13 Dungeons and Raids
- 14 Items
- 15 User Interface
- 16 World Environment
- 17 Mac
- 18 Bug Fixes
- : This ability now grants an additional amount of mana each 5 seconds equal to 35% of the hunter's level.
- Boar : This ability will no longer make cast immediately after it generates excessive threat.
- The pet ability Growl will no longer scale with pet Attack Power and now scales with the hunter’s Attack Power.
- Dire Ravens in Blade's Edge Mountains are now tameable.
- : The range on this spell has been increased to 30 yards. It still has a cast time of 1.5 seconds.
- Tamed Drywallow Snappers now will know 5 (instead of 5.)
- Talent: (Arcane) now reduces chance to be hit by 13/25% and the duration of Rank 1 has been increased to 4 seconds.
- Completing the quest will now properly teach the spell (Rank 7).
- : Mounted creatures will no longer remain mounted while polymorphed.
- will now do damage while a damage absorption shield is active.
- New / Portal: Theramore and Teleport/Portal: Stonard spells are available at portal trainers in their respective locations. You must be level 35 to learn these new spells.
- and will now work properly with
- : This ability now increases the damage dealt by by 40%.
- Talent: (Ranks 1-3) will no longer improperly display daggers and staves as a weapon class in the tooltip.
- Paladins that already have Apprentice Riding skill can now properly learn from the trainer.
- will no longer be consumed while under the effects of .
- : This spell can no longer trigger effects that require the target to be struck with a critical hit.
- now has the correct sound associated with it and can no longer be heard from large distances.
- Talent: will now consume the correct amount of mana when cast on yourself.
- Ability: : This ability can no longer hit critters as its secondary targets and will now use a proper range calculation for all secondary targets.
- Talent: (Assassination) will no longer incorrectly appear multiple times in the combat log when used.
- : Channeling of this spell will now always stop when a player target dies.
- Pets: Using a sacrifice effect to kill your own pet will no longer trigger effects that should only occur when killing an enemy.
- : This ability can no longer hit critters as its secondary targets and will now use a proper range calculation for all secondary targets.
- If a character's personal rating is more than 150 points below the team rating, they will earn points based on their personal rating instead of the team rating.
- If the average personal rating of the players queuing for a game is more than 150 points below the team's rating, the team will be queued against an opponent matching or similar to the average personal rating.
- All 23-hour profession cooldowns are now 20-hour cooldowns.
- All 4-day cooldowns are now 3 days, 20 hours.
- Removed the cooldown from .
- enchanting. recipe now correctly requires 375
- no longer requires a forge.
- Brilliant Glass now has a small chance to make an epic gem.
- Quel'danas gem vendor. , , are now all available at the
- Completing the quest The Journey Has Just Begun will now properly teach how to make an .
- Greatly reduced the reagent cost for . Also reduced the skill gain range slightly.
- The categories for the quests and have been fixed to now properly read as Magisters' Terrace.
- The Shadowy Disguise will no longer be applied to druids while they are in Moonkin or form for the quests " "
- Jailor Eston and Jailor Marlgen for the quest "" should now respawn more frequently.
Dungeons and Raids
- Illidan will no longer despawn if a raid group wipes during his death speech.
- Vexallus is no longer immune to taunt on Normal difficulty.
- Kael'thas is no longer immune to taunt on Normal difficulty.
- Wretched Skulkers, Wretched Husks, and Wretched Bruisers will now reset properly.
- Sunblade Imps will now reset properly.
- The doors in Heroic Magisters' Terrace will no longer respawn after a soft reset if a boss has already been killed.
- will no longer remove Dark Touched in the Eredar Twins encounter.
Tempest Keep: The Eye
- Void Reaver's Arcane orbs now generate combat log entries. ***Still no combat logs as of 5/15/08***
- now deal arcane damage.
- Abilities and trinkets that trigger after killing an opponent that gives experience or honor will no longer activate after killing mobs during bombing quests.
- Battlecast's Garb should now properly grant pushback resistance in addition to interrupt resistance.
- have had their stats updated.
- have had their texture corrected.
- and will no longer break crowd control effects.
- : This item will no longer display a damage range in its tooltip.
- The now has a level requirement (70).
- Crusader's Scaled Battlegear: The tooltip spelling has been corrected.
- : The durations of the buffs received from this item have been extended to 60 seconds.
- : This elixir now grants ranged attack power against demons as intended.
- are no longer a trinket item.
- Haste rating reduced.
- Items that enchant other items no longer have tradeskill requirements (, Shield Spikes, Weapon Chains, etc.).
- The has had its casting range reduced.
- The has had its casting range reduced.
- Many items sold by Consortium vendors are now bind on pick up: , , , Design: Lustrous Azure Moonstone, Design: Thick Golden Draenite.
- Many items sold by Aldor reputation vendors are now bind on pick up: Design: Gleaming Golden Draenite, Design: Royal Shadow Draenite.
- Many items sold by the Shattered Sun quartermaster are now bind on pick up: , .
- The Lower City reputation item, , is now bind on pick up.
- Most Main-Hand weapons are now One-Hand weapons.
- have had their stats updated.
- now has a chance to fail on targets over level 60.
- Prince Kael'thas will now drop in Heroic Magisters Terrace.
- : Judgements will no longer auto-refresh and break the effect from this item while its effect is active.
- spell and buff now correspond to the item name.
- has had its energy reduced.
- and now properly share the same cooldown.
- The will now display the blanket properly.
- no longer shares any cooldown with Shaman elemental totems.
- The socket bonus modifiers of some items will now properly display the bonus healing.
- The reduced cooldown of Shaman Nature's Swiftness provided by the 4 piece set bonus from the Seer's Ringmail Battlegear PvP armor will now apply properly.
- : The triggered effect from this item will no longer break Scattershot or other crowd-controlling affects. The visual on the Scryer version has been updated.
- : Using this item no longer puts players into combat.
- Silithyst Dust: The bonus from turning this item in no longer works for players above level 63.
- The gem socket bonus will now properly reflect the plus damage in the tooltip.
- will no longer prematurely despawn.
- : This trinket will now properly restore full mana as described.
- Ten Storms Set: The bonus from this set has been reduced by 5%.
- Troll Male off-hand items are now the same size as the main hand item.
- Tauren weapons while sheathed have had their graphic readjusted to their pre-patch (2.4.0) state.
- The buff is no longer dispellable.
- Haste rating has been reduced.
- The guild log scroll bar will now properly display.
- will now show up under the Herb subcategory in the auction house.
- will now show up under the Materials subcategory in the auction house.
- Mailboxes can now be tracked on the minimap.
- For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros Forum.
- Creature versions of the spell no longer heal the affected target.
- The dragons in Blade's Edge Mountains will no longer instantly knock you off your mount.
- Fixed a bug causing ATI kernel panics; all spell effects should now be visible.
- Weather effects are again visible on systems with ATI 2x00 graphics such as aluminum iMac.
- Fixed a bug that precluded use of the FireWire iSight microphone with voice chat.
- Symlinks can be used again for Interface and WTF folders and subfolders.
- Cinematics playback is working again.
- Fixed an issue where secondary sound effects would not work with the Use Hardware option enabled in the Sound options of the User Interface.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to use some instant cast spells with Auto-Dismount in Flight checked in the interface would fail.
- Items that have multiple charges will now properly display the amount of charges.
- Fixed an issue where chain damage spells were chaining to critters.
- Female Draenei horns will now correctly protrude through certain plate helms.
- The will now play the proper sound when used.
- The now gives the buff, "Sense Demons" which can be canceled normally. Additionally hunters and druids are able to track two things at once while using the item.
- It is no longer possible for pets to get stuck in place after exiting the Spectral Realm in the Kalecgos encounter.
- Blood Elf Priest: will now require the buff to be active in order to work properly.
- Undead and Blood Elf Priest: will now properly reduce the melee damage of the attacker.
- Fixed an issue where some spells had extraneous Floating Combat Text messages when using the Auras option.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes debuff icons on a target did not scale properly to indicate the spells had been cast by you.
- (Warlock) and Ritual of Refreshment (Mage) will no longer be placed on cooldown without having completed the summon.
- Looting a boss while a player is outside of the instance will no longer cause the corpse to despawn in 2 minutes if the player still has loot on the corpse.
- now has the correct sound associated with it.