April 21, 2009
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 3.1.1 is a minor bug fix patch released a week after Patch 3.1.0 to primarily fix talent-related issues. For updated information regarding the changes made in this patch, please see | 2009-04-21 17:29 by Dresorull and for updates visit the official Bug Report forum at: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?sid=1&forumId=10023
Undocumented changes may be found at Patch 3.1.1 (undocumented changes).
- In order to address issues with the dual talent specialization system, all players will have their talent points refunded. Players who have purchased dual talent specializations will have both specializations reset. Glyphs will not be affected by this reset.
- Characters who are not of the same race or class are once again able to view each others' professions linked in chat.
- Fixed an issue in which player and pet nameplates were appearing larger than normal.
- Thrall's throne has been adjusted back to its proper size and the base replaced. He will no longer need to defy gravity.
- Fixed an issue with a display error on druid leather helms.
- Corrected an issue for GeForce2/ATI 7 series card users that would result in critical errors for select actions in game. As a result certain projected textures, like spell effects and targeting circles, will no longer render on some terrain objects.
- Corrected an issue preventing players from earning the achievement, “Storming Stormwind.” Players who were not properly awarded this achievement for completing the objective should retroactively be granted completion.
Dungeons and Raids
- Caverns of Time: Culling of Stratholme
- Fixed an issue with the outside map not appearing correctly.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect skin was being applied to certain classes/races when the Human Illusion buff is cast upon them.
- The mob packs in the XT-002 Deconstructor encounter can now be engaged separately and are no longer linked.
- The Nexus