|Release date (US)|
August 19, 2009
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 3.2.0a is intended to be a very minor bugfix patch.
The latest patch notes can always be found at:
|Patch notes||PTR patch notes|
|English (US)||English (US)|
|Spanish (US)||Spanish (US)|
|English (EU)||English (EU)|
|German (EU)||German (EU)|
|French (EU)||French (EU)|
|Spanish (EU)||Spanish (EU)|
|Russian (EU)||Russian (EU)|
|Korean (KR)||Korean (KR)|
|Chinese (TW)||Chinese (TW) N/A|
|Chinese (CN)||Chinese (CN) N/A|
We'll be releasing a minor bug fix patch to version 3.2.0a. This sort of patch is very small in size, and we use them to fix specific issues that can’t be hot-fixed. Issues addressed with this patch:
- Fixed an exploit players were using with / commands.
- Fixed a performance issue with players logging into the game.
- Fixed an issue with Mac clients freezing near water.
- Fixed a crash Mac clients were experiencing with shadows on Fixed Function cards.
- Fixed an art issue with Freya Hard Mode where the light beams were visually too hard to see.
- Fixed an issue with Loaner mounts requiring .