|Release date (US)||
September 25, 2009
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 3.2.2a is intended to be a very minor bugfix patch.
- This is a minor patch to address specific issues relating to patch 3.2.2.
- Fixed an issue players were having with the 'Escape' key causing the Battleground queue window to close.
- Fixed an issue players were having when attempting to enter a Battleground while dead or in combat when already in a Battleground.
- Fixed the Wintergrasp zone map so it now correctly shows the status of all keep walls.
- Fixed a crash Mac clients were experiencing with ATI driver.
- Fixed the performance of certain spells that have transparent components.
- Fixed an issue that prevented an item from being socketable after it is first obtained.
- For additional information please visit our Bug Report forum.