We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|Release date (US)||
26 October 2010
|Patches • Patches category|
The latest patch notes can always be found at:
|Patch notes||PTR patch notes|
|English (US)||English (US)|
|Spanish (US)||Spanish (US)|
|English (EU)||English (EU)|
|German (EU)||German (EU)|
|French (EU)||French (EU)|
|Spanish (EU)||Spanish (EU)|
|Russian (EU)||Russian (EU)|
|Korean (KR)||Korean (KR)|
|Chinese (TW)||Chinese (TW) N/A|
|Chinese (CN)||Chinese (CN) N/A|
The following issues have been addressed in the 4.0.1a minor patch.
- Using a "/cast!<pet ability" command no longer disconnects players.
- Mousing over objects that generate a cogwheel should no longer cause the client to freeze or disconnect.
- Guild Tabards should no longer display on characters not actually wearing the Guild Tabard.
- Floating combat text should always appear.
- NPC Health Bars/Nameplates are now appearing correctly.