Patch 4.0.3 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 4.0.3 (undocumented changes)|
|Release date (US)|
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Patches category|
- Cinematics are now downloaded through the streaming client, making them available to users with digital downloads.
- Wintergrasp now utilizes a population balancing system of a 1:1 ratio. Because of this, Tenacity should no longer apply to players during the battle.
- When queuing for a battleground as a group and a player is unable to join the queue, an error message tells you specifically the name of that player.
- Sound Channels in the Sound & Voice menu is now a drop-down menu rather than a slider.
- The API UnitDetailedThreatSituation returns 0 threat for effects like Mirror Image or Fade instead of the real threat value.
- and now display in the spellbook, along with at which level they are learned. (Flight Master's License isn't learnable without the Cataclysm expansion.)
- Fixed Real ID names spelling in friend list in russian localization (names in edit box remains bugged)
- Fixed display item tooltip issue (PvP items are no longer displayed as requiring Arena Team Rating if they don't)
- Ghost Gryphons fly with full speed once again.
- Rewards for completing normal and Heroic Wrath of the Lich King dungeons are properly displayed:
- Frost mages can no longer rename their summoned water elementals.
- The loot chests in Trial of the Champion now have proper collision models.
- Tauren Miners get the same XP from Mining as other races. Previously they got less or no XP, compared to others.