We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Release date (US)||
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Patches category|
- A new Submit Bug button has been added. Clicking this option will open a report dialog box, along with basic instructions on what to include in your bug report.
- A new Submit Suggestion button has been added. Clicking this option will open a text dialog box, along with a description of what to include in your suggestion.
- The Report Lag button has been removed.
- The Report Abuse button is now called Report Player.
- The Report Player function offers four categories: Spamming, Language, Name, and Cheating.
- Reporting a player for Cheating now opens a text window in which a description of the occurrence can be written.
- Reporting a Name opens a window with three categories: Player Name, Guild Name, and Arena Team Name. There is also a text field for optional information.
- Report Player now includes text and visual instructions for how to submit a report.
- Right-clicking a character’s portrait now offers additional reporting options.